- DREAM TRIP TO ITALY$8,500Dream trip to Italy for 6 nights – in a suite accommodation – in the wonderful Four Seasons hotels in Milan and Florence.
Package includes breakfast. In Florence, you will enjoy beautiful gardens bordered by an ornate conventino and Renaissance palazzo. The luxury suite in Florence –along with signature Four Seasons service – will allow you to relax, dine and celebrate in beautiful and historic spaces. In Milan you will experience a breathtaking 15th-century convent transformed into an urban sanctuary of luxury and comfort, in one of Italy’s sleekest and most fashionable shopping districts.
Donor: The Four Seasons
- ONE WEEK AT A BEAUTIFUL NANTUCKET HOME$10,000This lovely Nantucket summer home is ideally located near ‘Sconset center. The property boasts a 5 bedroom main house, a guest apartment and a heated pool. New furnishings were added in 2008. There is a lovely garden with a patio by tall privet and a sprawling private lawn. Many other bonus features include a Ping Pong Table, adult bikes, basketball hoop, high end linens and appointments, high speed internet, Flat screen/cable hi-def television. Siasconset (Sconset to the locals!) is a fairytale village located on the eastern most part of the island. Accessed from either Milestone Road or bike path or Polpis Road or bikepath, visitors are captivated by its charm the minute they round the rotary in the center of the village. Stop at Claudette’s Sandwich Shop for one of the best sandwiches on the island or schedule lunch with friends Oceanside at the Summer House Pool (one of very few places you can dine Oceanside on Nantucket!) For other dining delights in Sconset, try the Summer House, the Chanticleer or the Sconset Café … all absolutely delicious and unique. Don’t forget to stop at the Sconset Market for provisions and an ice cream! Visitors love to amble up and down the quiet tree lined streets and gaze at the rose covered cottages or take a stroll on the Sconset Bluff Path will being mesmerized by the mansions on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other. Come spend your Nantucket vacation being swept away by the charm of Sconset.
Donors: Caroline and John Osborne
- ONE WEEK STAY AT A BEAUTIFUL HOME ON MARTHA’S VINEYARD$2200Enjoy a one week stay in July 2016 at this beautiful 4 bedroom home overlooking Ice House Pond in West Tisbury on Martha’s Vineyard. Set on a gentle slope, this home is located at one of the most peaceful and beautiful spots on the island. Comfortable accommodations with plenty of room for 8-10 people. Central A/C. Open Kitchen/living/entertaining floorplan, large deck overlooking the pond. Private pondside beach and dock entrance for swimming, canoing, fishing on the this freshwater kettle pond. Outdoor shower. WT residency beach sticker access to Lamberts Cove beach. Conveniently located on the island, close to Up Island Cronigs and a ten minute drive to Vineyard Haven. The house is available for up to 7 nights, beginning and ending on a Saturday, from now until Saturday, July 23, 2016. Dates must be confirmed with owners by no later than April 27, 2016.
- 50% OFF INVISILALIGN TREATMENT$2000Invisalign uses a series of clear, comfortable aligners created specifically for you to gently move your teeth. The result is a healthy, beautiful smile.
Donor: Gerlein Orthodontics
- 50 CASES OF VOSS WATER$2000Quench your thirst with a 1 year supply of VOSS water, which includes 50 cases of either 500ml PET or 375ml glass still or sparkling bottles.
VOSS premium water is bottled at an artesian source in the pollution free wilderness of Southern Norway. With a clean yet distinct taste and low mineral content, VOSS is recognized as one of the purest bottled waters.
VOSS, with its iconic design, is served on the tables of the finest restaurants & lounges, in the rooms of the most distinctive hotels and in the homes of the most demanding water drinkers around the world.
VOSS is proud of its ongoing commitment to the Voss Foundation, with the mission of providing access to pure, clean drinking water to communities in Sub-Saharan Africa. VOSS is committed to the environment, and the pursuit of 100% carbon neutrality, through a set of comprehensive environmentally friendly measures.
Value: $ 2,500
Donors: John and Alison Shulman
- PHILIP BERMINGHAM PHOTOGRAPHY PORTRAIT SESSION$750A Philip Bermingham portrait is far more than a photograph. Philip’s approach to portraiture begins with the design and planning of the location, style and fashion of the session. He will meet with you personally to discuss clothing, setting and the best time to make the photograph to best suit your family’s needs.
Donor: Philip Bermingham Photography
- GOLF, DRINKS AND LUNCH AT THE CHEVY CHASE COUNTRY CLUB$500George Marcou will host you and two guests to 18 holes at the Chevy Chase Club on a mutually agreed upon weekday. Caddies, drinks and lunch are included. Expires 5/15/17.
Donor: George and Karen Marcou
Business Address: 5335 Wisconsin Ave NW, Suite 440 | Washington DC 20015
Business Phone: (202) 885-5542 |Business Email: email@example.com
Need Legal Advice?
Call Our Intake Line: (202) 425-7573 (10am-4pm)
Click Here For Our Clinic Locations